Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Man

I was told that this blog could be about whatever i wanted it to be about. Well here i go with something i have wanted to try and express for a long time.

Justin Timberlake...

Everyone knows about him, everyone has an opinion about him and most people have an opinion of me about him. I am going to be completely honest, trying not to leave anything out.

Before I start I want to make absolutely clear I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH HIM.

When i was 13 i started liking NSYNC. At the time Lance was my favorite love interest if you will but i was slightly drawn to Justin. At the concert i just watched him dance effortlessly. I felt a small connection knowing that our birthdays were one day apart making us both Aquarius's and sharing a few of the same traits. Meeting Jodie made me even more sure of my Justin connection but that is a blog in itself, maybe for another day...or maybe not.

I really would do anything for this man. I wont say that about a lot of celebrities. He really is a good person inside and out and nothing will sway me of this decision. He has flaws yes but doesnt everyone?

The first time i met Justin was at CFTC in Chicago. I remember standing outside the hotel just waiting for anyone that we could meet and he comes out the back exit. There were tons of people at the front entrance and so i didnt want to say anything that would make his wait for his vehicle any less comfortable. I was looking at him and we caught eyes for just a couple moments. He has the most comforting eyes. Makes you feel special almost. There were a couple other encounters that weekend but i wont bore you with those.

Vegas 2008 has to be the best week of my life so far. Going for that entire week changed me so much that i dont care how much trouble i got into when i got home.

The first day i volunteered Justin said good morning to me. That was a good start i thought. Getting to follow him golfing was almost surreal. Being so close getting to see him concentrate on the game. A couple days later i was in charge of checking golfers bags and whos bag do i go ask to be tagged? Justin's of course. I go up to him and say "can i tag your bag?" He turns to me and says "Oh? Do i need clubs for this??" I kind of just stood there for a moment before i realized that he was joking with me. I felt stupid afterward thinking i could have said something more witty back to him. It seemed like the whole week i was just put in his path. Being in the right place at the right time. Everytime he was perfectly nice and i wasnt even that nervous. When i got my picture with him he just put his arm around me and kind of rubbed my back. It was cold outside so this was nice. I am so happy there are 4 more years of this.

I guess to sum this all up i look up to Justin as a mentor. An older brother of sorts. I never had a man i could look up to this way. I am the oldest in my family and i have father issues that i will again present in a future blog.

He is a great man and writing a blog on this i realized i cant express much in words what i actually feel. I think this helped a little and i hope i didnt repeat myself too much. He is probably the one man in the world i feel the most strong about. I hope that after you have read this maybe you understand me a little bit better also.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You're writing very well! However, when something is misspelled, Firefox will tell you so with a red line under it... right click on it and choose the correct word. ;-)

You're doing good with the bloggage, and no, you didn't repeat yourself at all, actually.

You may have left out a minor detail when getting your picture with Justin... ;-) I shoved you under the train. LOL

Justin's definitely something else. I would hate to think he was the reason entirely for our relationship, but unfortunately he might be. I hope that we don't still base it on him, however.

I would love to see you get more in depth in your blogs, they're still pretty shallow. (Not in the superficial sense... in the sense that you're still not explaining many emotions... it'll come easier.)

I can't wait to read your future blogs, blogs about your father and all that... I would like to hear your perspective of how we met and developed our friendship... perhaps we could coincide a blog where we both shared our view on the same day. ;-)

I love you, and all that that means.

xoxox

Vessy said...

Thats a very good blog! You are getting better and better :)

Gemma said...

woo can i comment now?? hope so LOL

anyway.. impressive Blogging!!

Gemma said...

wooo hello!!!!