Friday, February 6, 2009

The Econonmy... Does it really suck??

Well hello all. First i just wanted to say thank you for those that are going to read my blog. I have never really been fond of blogs because im not very good with words. I suppose i do have a lot to say i just dont know how to write it out.

Ok...

So this year has been a hard one for a lot of people. A lot of jobs have been laying off people and a lot of people are losing their houses. I feel bad for these people but i cant sympathize with them. I have not only one amazing job, well ok not that amazing but its good, but 2 good jobs. My pay isnt bad im making money and i have a place to live and a car to get me places. The only thing that remotely affects me is the gas prices and the price of some foods that have gone up.

How does everyone else feel?? Has anything affected you?

Ok... so i had planned on that topic to be a little longer but i didnt want to keep rambling on and on about it.

My 24th birthday was the 1st. Did i have a good time? Not really. I moved out of my house all day, had dinner with my parents and then passed out by 9pm. Not the birthday that i had hoped for but it was alright.

Soryy that this blog kind of sucks. I always seem to have a lot more to say in my head then actually comes out. Guess i can only get better huh??

Comments are appreciated.

xoxo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Blog tip - this is a time when less isn't more. Next time exaggerate on how you feel about the "economic crisis" and you can tell more about how it isn't affecting you.

I am proud of you for blogging...

You know, it's interesting, these people go to school for 4 years to get this high paying job and they take out 2nd and 3rd morgages on their houses, lease out cars and essentially they are living the "American dream"... then what happens? Everything goes downhill and they lose everything -- meanwhile, they are the same people who looked down on YOU for not going to college (or completing it) and for working at McD... now what?? You have more job offers than they could even dream of.

Yes, you have your own car -- no it's not brand new... Yes, we have a roof over our head... sure, it's a hotel, but that's a different subject and that's our own fault... anyhow, we are closer to the American dream than they will be in a long while. :-)

I has prouds of you.

Now gets to commenting on mine. (You won't have an excuse in 3 weeks!!!)

xoxox

Vessy said...

I guess the economy hasn't affect me, its kinda strange to watch so many people loosing their jobs and having problems, but at the same time I'm so happy I don't have to go trough that.
The prices did go up, but I can still pay my bills and buy food, so I'm very thankful for that.